Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Technological Epidemic - Hollow Cost -- Coming Soon


The My Idea of Fun website just announced it's next release will be a new one from Technological Epidemic called Hollow Cost. Really looking forward to this. There aren't any tracks floating around out there, but two weeks ago Christopher S. Bell posted the following demo on My Idea of Fun 101 with the heading "The Last Song I'll Write Before I Turn 25 --".

Check out that final song below:


And while you're at it, get your hands on Technological Epidemic's most recent record "Promotionally Yours" which you can download for free at My Idea of Fun, it comes with a .pdf of the 20+ page book you receive with the physical release.

For more books from Christopher S. Bell, check out his section on My Idea of Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment