Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Idea of Fun House Party Vol. II

My Idea of Fun House Party, Vol. II (2010, My Idea of Fun)

A compilation of live tracks from when The One and Only Matt Miller and Drew and the Medicinal Pen went on a tour back in August. Also includes some live recordings from Technological Epidemic and Emmett and Mary, as well as a printable 78 page PDF that you can see below.

Download the whole thing for free at My Idea of Fun

Here's that PDF that comes with the download. Photos by Jacob Koestler.




Something else new out of the MIoF universe, the artwork for Technological Epidemic's Hollow Cost that is coming out soon on My Idea of Fun, is now here for all of us to see and you can, right there below. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment