Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RCRC Updates/New Show Time/End of the Year Countdown

So there's a lot of cool stuff going on with RCRC, and I haven't been the most present around the page as of late, but, hopefully you've been listening to the radio show in my absence. I've definitely been enjoying it and I hope you've been too. That being said, thank you for listening in the first place.

Well, it's almost the end of the season and there are only two more shows left for the year:

- Wednesday, December 15 at 12-4pm EST

- Tuesday, December 21 at 8 pm EST 
(RCRC Top 40 Songs of 2010)

This week's show (12/15) will be on during it's normal time slot at 12pm EST and will carry on till about 4pm EST. I'll be playing two songs from every band for a special extended four-hour program.

Now next week is where things change a little bit. After the show next Tuesday there will be a three week radio hiatus, and immediately following, RCRC's time will be changing. The new time is on Tuesday nights from 10pm EST until ??? (but at least 12) HOWEVER, final show of the year (12/21) will actually begin at 8pm EST and will carry on until about midnight. I'll be counting down the Top 40 songs of 2010.

I'm really excited for the time change, I feel as though a lot more of the readers of this blog will actually be able to listen to the radio show too and that rules.


In case I was unclear up there here's what's up, listen this Wednesday (12/15) at noon for a special four hour double shot show. And listen to the Top 40 countdown, Tuesday (12/21) at 8pm.

Listen to the show live at http://wcal.calu.edu and check out the Facebook page too.

I hope you've been having a great day. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment