Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hleger - Cathaya Den Chow-Chow

Hleger - Cathaya Den Chow Chow (2011)

Download this one for free from Mount Athos

This is the newest full length from S. Africa's prodigal son. Cathaya Den Chow Chow is the cell-phone-recorded story of Chow-Chow being stuck on a planet of vicious aliens after a scientific experiment goes very wrong. Hleger's one of my favorite and in my opinion one of the most unique voices in audio right now, every/anyone would be a damn fool to ignore what this guy's doing. Download this record and see where things are going, it's the '10's you guys.

While we're here, I really enjoyed this interview that was on Mount Athos earlier this month, I'd like to share it with you.



In my time away from the site here, I got wind of a project that Mr. Hleger's hip to, there's a track floating 'round the world wide web called "EROTICA LE SEXY ITALY" from someone known as LEXION G8WAY ANIME YATCH. Hleger approves, as does 'the rookie card, back that. Download that track right down below, I'd like to embed it but I can't right now, it's one single track, won't hurt you to add it to your "recently added" on itunes, here you go: http://www.box.net/shared/to7bm5vjos

No comments:

Post a Comment